I think that every college student should have a bucket list. Even if it’s full of silly things, a bucket list is a great reminder of the unique things that your campus and school community have to offer. Muncie isn’t a big, busy city, so most of the things on my bucket list are on-campus, but there are a few interesting things to do in the city.
Here’s what I think I need to do before I graduate (if it’s crossed out, I’ve already done it):
- Get a selfie with Charlie Cardinal
- Dress up Frog Baby when it’s cold outside
- Go to Air Jam
- Make the dean’s list
- Add gum to the gum tree
Go rock climbing
- Go on one of the trips sponsored by Outdoor Pursuits
- Participate in ALL of the Homecoming activities (and even go to the game)
- Go to a baseball game
- Eat at Burkie’s Drive In
- Eat at Cammack Station
- Go to The Island
Go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show
- See a show at the Muncie Civic Theatre
- Kiss my “true love” under Benny
- Go to midnight breakfast during finals week
- Have a photoshoot around campus
- Go to Muncie Gras
- Go to a show at Be Here Now
- Volunteer at ARF
- See a show at Emens
- Take a guided tour of the Owsley museum
- Pull an all-nighter at Bracken
- Live off campus
- Become a top leader in an organization
- Eat the grilled cheese melt at Savage’s (once I’m 21)
Order Insomnia cookies to the dorm
- Get my degree!
I’m interested to look back on this in a few years and see what I have and haven’t done. I’m sure I’ll add things as I become even more familiar with campus and Muncie. I can’t wait to explore my school and community even more!
I’d love to know what’s on your bucket list – whether it’s a university bucket list or just in general!