This week has been crazy. Not as bad as last week, but still pretty busy.
I did a whole bunch of miscellaneous stuff this week. For Cardinal Comm, we had our evaluations. Mine went well, which I’m really glad about. I was nervous about joining in the first place since I had no experience, but I’ve already learned so much! Another assignment that we were given was to make our personal logos. Naturally, I went way above and beyond and am in the process of creating an entire “brand board” complete with colors, fonts and lots of logos, all for my personal brand. St. Marie is one of the fonts I’m newly obsessed with, and that’s the font that I’m using for my “Weekend Thoughts” post images.
Additionally, I opened up an Etsy shop called The Resumé Bar. I want to help people make their resumés more visually appealing. I have always loved seeing nicely designed resumés. It pains me when I see people with Word document templated resumés. Especially in creative careers, why not branch out and have a super pretty yet professional resumé?
What I’m looking forward to this week:
- The ESA pancake breakfast tomorrow
- Our ESA big/little reveal (maybe??) tomorrow!
- Class registration on the 13th… I register as a sophomore and let’s pray that all the classes I need aren’t full
- Working and going back home on Friday night (I need money!)
- The New Politics/Bad Suns concert on the 15th
- Seeing The 1975 in less than a month!!!